Autonomy Referral Program Terms
Updated December 1, 2022
- Introduction. These terms (“Terms”) apply to your access to and participation in Autonomy’s Referral Program (“Program”). The Program provides Autonomy account holders (“Referrers”) with the opportunity to receive bill credits for qualified referrals (“Referral Credits”), and to provide new Autonomy subscribers (“Referees”) with a bill credit when they subscribe to their first Autonomy vehicle (“New Referee Credits”). Autonomy, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to terminate, modify, add, end, or delete any of these Terms, this Program, benefits, offers, or rewards, in whole or in part, at any time, including during the Program, with or without notice. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting.
- Program Timing. This Program will run until Dec. 31 and will renew each year on January 1 for a twelve-month term unless discontinued by Autonomy. The Program renewal term will start January 1 and end Dec. 31 of each year. Except for Program bill credits earned in December of each Program term, unused Program bill credits will not rollover to the next renewal term.
- Benefits. Qualified Referrers may earn Referral Credits in amounts stated in the most current Program offer. Qualified Referees may earn New Referee Credits in an amount stated in the most current Program offer.
To qualify for a Referral Credit: Referrers must have an Autonomy account in good standing, access their unique account referral code sent via email and/or SMS, or using the Autonomy app or website, and distribute their referral code to Referees directly or through the Autonomy app share function, if available. Unless otherwise stated in the latest Autonomy Program offer, Autonomy will apply a USD$450 Referral Credit to a Referrer’s Autonomy account when a qualified Referee activates a new Autonomy subscription using the Referrer’s valid referral code while Program is active. For Referrers with active Autonomy subscriptions, Referral Credits will be applied to upcoming monthly statements. For Referrers without active Autonomy subscriptions, Referral Credits will first be applied to Referrer’s drive-off fees upon the activation of an Autonomy subscription.
To qualify for a New Referee Credit: Referees must either use a valid Program referral code or referral code link to activate their first Autonomy subscription or provide or enter a valid Program referral code at the time of enrollment prior to activating their first Autonomy subscription. Unless otherwise stated in the latest Autonomy Program offer, Referees will receive a USD$450 New Referee Credit after they activate their first Autonomy subscription with a valid referral code.
To qualify as a Referrer, you must be 18 years old or older and have an active Autonomy account in good standing. Active Autonomy subscribers will lose all accumulated and unused bill credits if their Autonomy subscription is cancelled for any reason. Existing Autonomy account holders cannot refer themselves.
To qualify as a Referee, you must be 18 years old or older and activate your first Autonomy subscription using a valid Program referral code while the Program remains active. Eligibility terms and Autonomy subscription terms apply. You also cannot be disqualified or ineligible for any reason.
Redemptions of bill credits are contingent upon good payment history and compliance with all Autonomy terms of service, as determined in Autonomy’s sole discretion. Autonomy employees, vendors, contractors, Autonomy partners, and Autonomy agencies are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- Limits on Bill Credits. Max of one New Referee Credit per person and per Autonomy Account. Referrers cannot refer themselves. Each referral code can be redeemed by no more than 200 referees. Each referral code expires after thirty days and is replaced with a new unique referral code.
Program bill credits will automatically be applied within sixty days to the applicable Autonomy subscriber’s next invoice as a line-item discount. If an Autonomy account holder earns more bill credits under the Program than there are charges on their next invoice then all excess bill credits will roll over to following monthly plan invoice. This cycle will continue until the maximum annual bill credits are expended or Referrer becomes ineligible. The maximum cumulative bill credits that can be applied to a participants account is $5400.00 annually. Except for Program bill credits earned in December, any unused program bill credits will expire at the end of the Program term on December 31 and will not rollover to the next Program renewal term.
Except if required by law, program bill credits have no cash value and may only be redeemed as bill credits towards Autonomy monthly subscription plan costs. Program bill credits may not be combined with other discounts and promotions.
- Incorporation of Applicable Offer Terms. Other terms and conditions may apply, as further detailed in the applicable promotional offer, which terms and conditions are hereby incorporated by reference.
- Limitation of Liability. Autonomy is not responsible for unintelligible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete submissions for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, ISP, website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network.
Autonomy is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Program, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized site access.
Autonomy is not responsible for any typographical errors in promotional materials or these Terms.
Autonomy is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Program.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Fraud. Any fraudulent submission or wrongful or fraudulent attempt by any person to obtain bill credits, benefits, or rewards, as determined by Autonomy in its sole discretion, shall give Autonomy the right to deny such request(s). Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like methods of attempting to participate in the Program will void all such requests and such Autonomy subscriber or potential subscribed shall forfeit their account.