CCPA Privacy Notice California Employees and Applicants
NextCar Holding Company, Inc. (“Autonomy”) collects and uses Personal Information for human resources, employment, benefit administration, health and safety, and business-related purposes and to be in legal compliance. Below are the categories of Personal Information we collect and the purposes for which we intend to use this information:
- Identifying information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, and signature.
- Demographic data, such as race, ethnic origin, marital status, disability, and veteran or military status.
- Contact information, such as your home address, telephone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contact information.
- Dependent's or other individual's information, such as their full name, address, date of birth, and Social Security numbers (SSN).
- National identifiers, such as SSN, passport and visa information, and immigration status and documentation.
- Educational and professional background, such as your work history, academic and professional qualifications, educational records, references, and interview notes.
- Employment details, such as your job title, position, hire dates, compensation, performance and disciplinary records, and vacation and sick leave records.
- Financial information, such as banking details, tax information, payroll information, and withholdings.
- Health and Safety information, such as health conditions (if relevant to your employment), job restrictions, workplace illness and injury information, and health insurance policy information.
- Information Systems (IS) information, such as your search history, browsing history, login information, and IP addresses on Autonomy's information systems and networks.
- Geolocation data, such as time and physical location related to use of an internet website, application, device, or physical access to an Autonomy office location.
- Sensory or surveillance information, such as call monitoring and video surveillance.
Autonomy collects Personal Information to use or disclose as appropriate to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Recruit and evaluate job applicants and candidates for employment.
- Manage your employment relationship with us, including for:
- onboarding processes;
- timekeeping, payroll, and expense report administration;
- employee benefits administration;
- employee training and development requirements;
- the creation, maintenance, and security of your online employee accounts;
- reaching your emergency contacts when needed, such as when you are not reachable or are injured or ill;
- workers' compensation claims management;
- employee job performance, including goals and performance reviews, promotions, discipline, and termination; and
- other human resources purposes.
- Manage and monitor employee access to company facilities, equipment, and systems.
- Conduct internal audits and workplace investigations.
- Investigate and enforce compliance with and potential breaches of Autonomy’s policies and procedures.
- Engage in corporate transactions requiring review of employee records, such as for evaluating potential mergers and acquisitions of Autonomy.
- Maintain commercial insurance policies and coverages, including for workers' compensation and other liability insurance.
- Perform workforce analytics, data analytics, and benchmarking.
- Administer and maintain Autonomy’s operations, including for safety purposes.
- For client marketing purposes.
- Exercise or defend the legal rights of Autonomy and its employees, and affiliates, customers, contractors, and agents.
If you have any questions about this Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.